Learn more about how your clothes and other items can get a second life while helping children in our community.
Our events are a fun way to pass the time, see what we are about, and support our mission all at the same time.
Your monetary donations allows us to make a difference in the lives of children throughout the state. Any and all donations are appreciated.
We put you donations to good use.
80% Goes Towards Programming
- Mentor recruitment, screening, training, and support.
- Consistent match (mentor-child) support.
- Monthly activities hosted by the agency that are free or low-cost to matches.
- Scholarships for youths.
- Family support; holiday help, social service work.
12% Goes Towards Fundraising Related Expenses
Special events and fundraisers bring in around 49% of all the money raised for BBBSRI. Along with these events comes expenses. We work diligently to keep these cost at a minimum.
8% Goes Towards Administration and General Operating Expenses
- Occupancy costs (i.e. rent, utilities, supplies...)
- Employment of staff who provide high-quality services.
- Professional development for employees.