Every day we are changing children's perspectives and enabling them to see the world around them in a positive light. We have created an amazing culture at BBBS by providing generous and competitive employee benefits and encouraging our employees to prioritize their family and wellbeing all while working together to make the community a better place.
Scroll down to see our generous benefits and current openings!
BBBB Employee Benefits Include*:
- 100% employer paid Health and Dental Insurance premium for eligible employees
- 403b Retirement Plan with 3% employer match of employee salary annually
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and separate Safe & Sick Leave (SSL)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Complimentary access to FinFit, a financial wellness benefit
- Complimentary Employee Assistance through Coastline EAP
- Paid Parental Leave of up to four weeks
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Training Funds
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Hybrid and remote work for eligible positions
- Fitness center on-site for employees in our headquarters
- Relaxation room for employees in our headquarters
*All benefits based on eligibility and job description
Donation Center Attendant
The Donation Center Attendant is a part-time position responsible for providing exceptional customer service while accepting donation drop-offs and maintaining a neat, clean appearance at their Donation Center site. We currently have positions available at two sites: 993 Oaklawn Avenue in Cranston AND 50 High Street in Wakefield.
View the Part-Time Donation Center Attendant Job Description.
TO APPLY: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org