Becoming a Big
Learn how to become a BIG Brother or Big Sister for a child in Rhode Island.
- Must be 19 years or older.
- Open minded and non-judgmental.
- Accepting of diverse lifestyles and backgrounds.
- Willing to commit for a minimum of 18 months.
- Able to spend 6-10 hours a month (community based), 1 hour a week (site based) with a Little Brother or Sister.
- Access to reliable transportation.
A Little Of Your Time Makes A Big Impact.
Interested in being a BIG? Fill out our Eligibility Form.